Welcome to my website... thing.

Welcome to the Bex Base, a cyberspace resort where you can wallow in unreality, marvel at spectacular sights, and enter the abstract dreamworld of the Sun itself! Oh okay, it's not that fabulous, but I guess it's worth a brief look if you have the time or are incredibly bored. So enjoy your stay, and please wipe your feet on the way out. I mean in! Yeah.

Tuesday 20 May 2008

So, what is a 'blog' then...?

I honestly can say, I do not know. However, looking through some of the blogs hosted by this website, my understanding of these blog things has deepened somewhat. So far, I have made the following observation: blogs are random stuff. Yes, deep and precise, I know. But I don't write definitions for dictionaries for a living and have no intention of doing so in future, so I don't care.

So that's exactly what you can expect to find here; my random ponderings and maybe a few pictures I have taken, or just like.

Over and out, from The Bex Base (coordinates: 001678/apple/6gh/D)

No comments: